Thursday, January 24, 2013

Moving Right Along

It seems they are moving so fast. They have until June to finish and they have told me they will be finished by March 1st. That's crazy but very welcome. It is, however, very hard to keep up. One of these days I will catch up to the progress or so I keep telling myself. I do have to go everyday to take pics or I'll miss something.




This is the "weird space." Because we only have a carport and not a garage (yet), we needed some storage space so we decided to wall this space off for that purpose.




This is the Master Bedroom. If you look closely, you can see a door framed in the center of the wall. I had to ask them to "fix" this because this is the only free wall in the whole room. We need to put furniture and tv's on it. So, they had to re-frame it and put a new door off to the side where it was originally supposed to go




Plumbing and framing going in for the new shower




Shower Head up there, way up there (yeah I can't reach it)




Future spot of new bathtub




More plumbing

No comments:

Post a Comment